POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Marc's nuts and bolts Server Time
3 Jul 2024 02:56:39 EDT (-0400)
  Marc's nuts and bolts (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Etter Perere
Subject: Marc's nuts and bolts
Date: 5 Jul 2001 19:27:25
Message: <3b44f7dd@news.povray.org>
I'm dont find the Mrc Schimmler's pages and specially
http://www.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/~marc/nuts.html: error 404. Does anyone
know's where I can find his nut's and bolts *.INC.

Thank's, A+
David

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob H
Subject: Re: Marc's nuts and bolts
Date: 6 Jul 2001 02:10:35
Message: <3b45565b@news.povray.org>
"David Etter Perere" <per### [at] infomaniakch> wrote in message
> I'm dont find the Mrc Schimmler's pages and specially
> http://www.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/~marc/nuts.html: error 404. Does anyone
> know's where I can find his nut's and bolts *.INC.

In a web search I didn't see it located elsewhere besides at his web space.  I was
trying to
remember if Marc had posted about relocating (moving) or something but if he did I
don't find that
here at the newsgroups either.  I see that the Stuttgart University stuff is still
available so
looks like it's just Marc's that's 404ing.
Thought I might have it here but I don't see it, hang on a while longer and I'm sure
someone must
have the include(s), or know where to get it.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message