POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : New Enhanced Giles tran Clouds with shadows Server Time
30 Jun 2024 04:08:21 EDT (-0400)
  New Enhanced Giles tran Clouds with shadows (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Jeff Nighbert
Subject: New Enhanced Giles tran Clouds with shadows
Date: 20 May 2002 12:31:47
Message: <3CE924EC.BA3A8B33@or.blm.gov>
Hi folks--
I have meade some enhancements to giles tran clouds.  They now cast
shadows and have user defined variables.  I  have been using this for
blobby type clouds and it works pretty well.

giles.pov is the "basic scene from pov" with cloud variables added.  be
sure to modify the path to the include file.
fast_clouds2.inc is the include file you will need.
giles.bmp is an itty-bitty image of the output.

Try differenct cloud counts and settings.

Any feed back is always appreciated.
Thank you,
Jeffery S. Nighbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'giles.bmp.dat' (57 KB) Download 'fast_clouds2.inc.txt' (5 KB) Download 'giles.pov.txt' (3 KB)