POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : nested #macro definitions? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 11:39:55 EDT (-0400)
  nested #macro definitions? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: nested #macro definitions?
Date: 3 Sep 2000 04:45:51
Message: <39B21059.E521C2CE@inter.nl.net>
Hi everybody!

This is something I do not understand.
I want to run a macro in MegaPOV 0.5, that was made by Fabien Mosen (the

mannequin). I have no problems with it in POV-Ray 3.1, nor had I
problems in SuperPOV, as far as I remember.
Now however, I get an error message (at the second macro declaration)
telling me that:
        "nested #macro definitions are not allowed in MegaPov. Please
separate the definitions."

Why is this? What should I do? I tried the #version official 3.1;
command line, but this does not change anything.
I attach the two script files so you can test it for yourself.

Thanks for any help or suggestions.
Cheers!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (4 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (13 KB) Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB)