POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Photons refraction/reflection implementation source code Server Time
23 Apr 2024 05:42:58 EDT (-0400)
  Photons refraction/reflection implementation source code (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: elma96
Subject: Photons refraction/reflection implementation source code
Date: 5 Apr 2021 17:50:00
Message: <web.606b851ba0692471f075275d41b1731@news.povray.org>
Hallo, I need help on finding the source code file for the implementation of
refraction/reflection while using photons.

As far as I understand the current Implementation, when a photon hits an object
with both reflection and refraction on, two photons are produced, one is
reflected and the other is refracted.

This seems to be too simple for my application and I may need to implement a
better equation to estimate a fraction for photons refracted and reflected.

Regards