POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : povmodeler Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:24:06 EDT (-0400)
  povmodeler (Message 11 to 15 of 15)
From: jr
Subject: Re: povmodeler
Date: 10 Dec 2018 08:20:00
Message: <web.5c0e6785f7e9e652e43b71790@news.povray.org>
hi,

"eticre" <eti### [at] tinit> wrote:
> If anyone need my last kpovmodeler code for kf5/plasma5/qt5 I can upload it in
> git

I think it'd be nice if you kept posting updated code, I for one will try and
chekc the next version(s).

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

From: eticre
Date: 17 Dec 2018 17:05:01
Message: <web.5c181ce2f7e9e65237e6c5840@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> "eticre" <eti### [at] tinit> wrote:
> > If anyone need my last kpovmodeler code for kf5/plasma5/qt5 I can upload it in
> > git
>
> I think it'd be nice if you kept posting updated code, I for one will try and
> chekc the next version(s).
>

> regards, jr.

https://github.com/eticre/kpovmodeler.git

git repo with kde dependences

Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Oct 2019 20:10:00
Message: <web.5d968cb6f7e9e6524eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"eticre" <eti### [at] tinit> wrote:

> https://github.com/eticre/kpovmodeler.git
>
> git repo with kde dependences

Trying this on Linux Mint.

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:26 (find_package):
  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KF5Parts" with any
  of the following names:

    KF5PartsConfig.cmake
    kf5parts-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "KF5Parts" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "KF5Parts_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If
  "KF5Parts" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has
  been installed.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:27 (find_package):
  By not providing "FindKF5KIO.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has
  asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "KF5KIO", but
  CMake did not find one.

  Could not find a package configuration file provided by "KF5KIO" with any
  of the following names:

    KF5KIOConfig.cmake
    kf5kio-config.cmake

  Add the installation prefix of "KF5KIO" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
  "KF5KIO_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.  If "KF5KIO"