POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Really need help for pov ray Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:56:06 EDT (-0400)
  Really need help for pov ray (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: 349409669
Subject: Really need help for pov ray
Date: 7 Jan 2013 17:15:01
Message: <web.50eb47bf77c71680cece84010@news.povray.org>
Hi , I am a student user of pov ray . since pov ray is code editor , I want find
a way to build a user GUI,  which can increase the interaction between user  and
the code.

For example, when we modify  the light in a frame, user can through the GUI
type the number rather than go through the pov files .

How should I do ?

Really thanks for your help.

Post a reply to this message

> Hi , I am a student user of pov ray . since pov ray is code editor , I want find
> a way to build a user GUI,  which can increase the interaction between user  and
> the code.
>
> For example, when we modify  the light in a frame, user can through the GUI
> type the number rather than go through the pov files .
>
> How should I do ?
>
> Really thanks for your help.

Now my solution is define some parameter in the ini file using ini call for the
pov file , but I want build an interface to control the parameters

Post a reply to this message

> Now my solution is define some parameter in the ini file using ini call for the
> pov file , but I want build an interface to control the parameters

Maybe Moray is what you are looking for:

http://www.stmuc.com/moray/

Post a reply to this message