POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : gems.inc Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  gems.inc (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: TawnyOwl
Subject: gems.inc
Date: 30 Jul 2012 14:10:00
Message: <web.5016cddb44b4cd7bba05a84e0@news.povray.org>
Hi to the crowd,

does someone know who crafted gems.inc? The link seems to be broken (even after
the private content comment of the university). I'm just finishing a scene about
the texturing of the stone of orlov and want to mention the author of gems.inc
since I used his brillant.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message

> does someone know who crafted gems.inc? The link seems to be broken (even after
> the private content comment of the university). I'm just finishing a scene about
> the texturing of the stone of orlov and want to mention the author of gems.inc
> since I used his brillant.
>
> Best regards,
> Michael

Please apologize my posting here. In the mean time I learned that this thread is
meant for programming pov itself. I propose to change the labels of the threads
a bit to make this more clear (what is "programming" and what "etc."?).

Best regards,
Michael