POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : how to integrate povray into Maya Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:41:04 EDT (-0400)
  how to integrate povray into Maya (Message 1 to 10 of 46)
From: yaoyansi2
Subject: how to integrate povray into Maya
Date: 7 Oct 2009 06:25:00
Message: <web.4acc6969b33b0a5de0a734970@news.povray.org>
Hi, all
I want to write a plugin(*.mll) to integrate povray into maya.So, user can
choose povray as well as maya software or mental ray to render their scenes.
But i don't know how to do this. Is there any guid or source code about this?
Thanks.

Post a reply to this message

"yaoyansi2" <yao### [at] yahoocomcn> wrote:
> Hi, all
> I want to write a plugin(*.mll) to integrate povray into maya.So, user can
> choose povray as well as maya software or mental ray to render their scenes.
> But i don't know how to do this. Is there any guid or source code about this?
> Thanks.

I fail to see why you would want to render a maya scene with povray...

Post a reply to this message