POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Panorama 360 degree with POV-ray Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:28:26 EDT (-0400)
  Panorama 360 degree with POV-ray (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: AlpVir
Subject: Panorama 360 degree with POV-ray
Date: 3 Jan 2009 09:45:00
Message: <web.495f79a1731833fc6d01541a0@news.povray.org>
I am looking for a way to create, from a file DEM (W020N90.DEM for example), a
360-degree panorama seen from a point of Lt Latitude (degree), Lg longitude
(degree) and H height (meter).
I saw that perhaps POV-ray has this possibility, but I do not know how I act as
an absolute beginner in this program.
The end result should be an image similar to that found at the link
www.lalpinistavirtuale.it/Panorami/img/example.jpg.
Thanks for your attention.
AlpVir

Post a reply to this message