POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : povray modularity Server Time
28 Mar 2024 09:07:18 EDT (-0400)
  povray modularity (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Wizard
Subject: povray modularity
Date: 29 Apr 2008 18:25:00
Message: <web.48179f56aba177da375579a60@news.povray.org>
As I told it before, adding modularity, can also 'could' resolve and a least
keep  the unofficial patches a little 'official' like Apache WebServer.... At
least Povray core code would need much less changes when someone apply some
function improvement.... what all you think ?????? I hope that my opinion could
be heard by the povray core team.....

Post a reply to this message