POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray for Intel 64 Server Time
18 May 2024 08:34:03 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray for Intel 64 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: iceqb
Subject: POV-Ray for Intel 64
Date: 16 Nov 2005 06:55:01
Message: <web.437b1d978869d1ae28323aad0@news.povray.org>
I'm not sure if I should ask this here, but what the hell:
Is POV-Ray 64-bit edition optimized for AMD 64-bit CPU's only or does it
achieve optimal results with Intel's 64-bit processors?

If not, how do you implement it in POV's source-code?

not really programmer, but just curious :)

Post a reply to this message

> I'm not sure if I should ask this here, but what the hell:
> Is POV-Ray 64-bit edition optimized for AMD 64-bit CPU's only or does it
> achieve optimal results with Intel's 64-bit processors?
>
> If not, how do you implement it in POV's source-code?
>
> not really programmer, but just curious :)

This is the wrong group for this question.  This group is for discussion of
the POV-Ray source code, not the features of official POV-Ray binary
distributions.  Questions about using POV-Ray should be asked in either
povray.general or povray.newusers.

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message

> This is the wrong group for this question.  This group is for discussion of
> the POV-Ray source code, not the features of official POV-Ray binary
> distributions.  Questions about using POV-Ray should be asked in either
> povray.general or povray.newusers.
>
>  Thorsten

Oops, sorry, thought this had something to do with the code.
thanks anyway