POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Job Server Time
28 Jun 2024 01:43:07 EDT (-0400)
  Job (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: nomail
Subject: Job
Date: 14 Sep 2004 19:30:00
Message: <web.41477e60c395a6182b9e8b010@news.povray.org>
I need a PovRAY animation for a  college homework. The animation duration
have to have 40 seconds, it can be very simple... I need also the source
file and my name have to be shown in last 5 seconds. I pay to have this.

send one e-mail to edu### [at] igcombr

Post a reply to this message

> I need a PovRAY animation for a  college homework. The animation duration
> have to have 40 seconds, it can be very simple... I need also the source
> file and my name have to be shown in last 5 seconds. I pay to have this.
>
> send one e-mail to edu### [at] igcombr

I thought the idea behind college homework, was for you to do it.
Bad show, old chap!

Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> > I need a PovRAY animation for a  college homework. The animation
duration
> > have to have 40 seconds, it can be very simple... I need also the source
> > file and my name have to be shown in last 5 seconds. I pay to have this.
> >
> > send one e-mail to edu### [at] igcombr
>
> I thought the idea behind college homework, was for you to do it.
> Bad show, old chap!

You are supposed to say either:

 [ ] Whatever you could pay is not worth risk that someday
      you become a colleague

 [ ] Okay. Send me your teacher's e-mail address, so I can
      submit it!

( I'm obviously an alumni of news:comp.lang.c++ ;)

--
  Phlip