POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling 3.7 RC7 with Visual Studio Express 2012 Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling 3.7 RC7 with Visual Studio Express 2012 (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: scott
Subject: Compiling 3.7 RC7 with Visual Studio Express 2012
Date: 5 Jun 2013 08:03:09
Message: <51af28fd$1@news.povray.org>
There are a few steps I needed to take to get this to work correctly.
This isn't necessarily the best way or the only way, it's simply what I
did to get it working.

1. Open the solution in the windows\vs10 folder with VS Express 2012

3. Open the configuration manager, uncheck the Build option for cmedit,
codemax and console (you'll need to do this for the combination of
debug/release and 32bit/64bit that you want to build)

6. Open syspovconfig.h from the VFE\vfewin project and fix line 122
(gets messed up with steps 4 and 5), it should read #include
<boost/shared_ptr.hpp>
7. Open msvc.h from the VFE\vfewin project and delete the #error on line
164 and copy the #defines from the previous #elif in its place (and you

8. For the toFloat, eLut and b44ExpLogTable projects under OpenEXR
Libraries; open the project properties and under Custom Build Step set
Execute After to BscMake
9. Open unordered_map.hpp from the Generic POV-Ray\povbackend project

BOOST_NO_0X_HDR_INITIALIZER_LIST at line 11

It should build now.

Post a reply to this message