POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : How to open a POV file in the POV-Ray editor from a windows C/C++ app? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 18:40:22 EDT (-0400)
  How to open a POV file in the POV-Ray editor from a windows C/C++ app? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Neil Kolban
Subject: How to open a POV file in the POV-Ray editor from a windows C/C++ app?
Date: 29 Dec 2004 18:29:00
Message: <41d33dbc$1@news.povray.org>
Folks,
I have developed a plugin for Moray and would like to be able to open a POV
file in the POV-Ray editor without rendering it.

Does anyone have a recipe for either:

1. An API call to perform this task?

or

2. The command line parameters to be executed assuming that there is no
POV-Ray API?

Neil

Post a reply to this message

> I have developed a plugin for Moray and would like to be able to open a POV
> file in the POV-Ray editor without rendering it.
>
> Does anyone have a recipe for either:
>
> 1. An API call to perform this task?

Depending on what exactly you want to do, a GUI extension might be what you
are looking for.  IIRC the information you need is included with the POV-Ray
source code for Windows.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde