POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : About povray-3.6 sources... Server Time
30 Jun 2024 11:59:03 EDT (-0400)
  About povray-3.6 sources... (Message 11 to 11 of 11)
From: Wolfgang Wieser
Subject: Re: About povray-3.6 sources...
Date: 3 Jul 2004 13:39:16
Message: <40e6ef43@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> *plonk*

Goodbye Thorsten. Have a nice weekend :)

This seems to be Thorsten's way of proceeding with people who express
themselves as clearly and directly as he does himself.

The difference between us two is that I can perfectly live with such people
(even if they shout at me) while Thorsten seems he cannot stand it...

[Hint: Maybe you can un-plonk me after the official source release.
 But of course it's your free decision.]