POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Arrays Server Time
29 Mar 2024 10:46:08 EDT (-0400)
  Arrays (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: SharkD
Subject: Arrays
Date: 3 Dec 2008 14:05:02
Message: <web.4936d84a4906e0fcf91b32f80@news.povray.org>
I was wondering if maybe in the next version the restriction on having only one
type of object in an array could be lifted?

Thanks!

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Arrays
Date: 3 Dec 2008 18:25:50
Message: <4937157e@news.povray.org>
SharkD wrote:
> I was wondering if maybe in the next version the restriction on having
> only one type of object in an array could be lifted?

Just in case you don't know... All "objects" (3D shapes) are treated equal.
You can't have an array with some floats and some spheres, but you can have
an array with some spheres, some boxes, and a plane.

Post a reply to this message