POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Request: text formatting options Server Time
20 Apr 2024 02:53:06 EDT (-0400)
  Request: text formatting options (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: SharkD
Subject: Request: text formatting options
Date: 7 Nov 2008 20:25:00
Message: <web.4914e9b8269b8cca1e79fb790@news.povray.org>
Dedicated text editors - such as SciTE, Emacs or Notepad++ - often have options
to format source code in various ways. You can do things such as changing
spaces to tabs or indenting code. I would like to request that the next version
of POV-Ray also have these features.

Thanks!

-Mike

Post a reply to this message

> Dedicated text editors - such as SciTE, Emacs or Notepad++ - often
have
> options
> to format source code in various ways. You can do things such as
> changing
> spaces to tabs or indenting code. I would like to request that the
next
> version
> of POV-Ray also have these features.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -Mike

POV-Ray is a renderer, not a text editor.  That being said, the Windows
version (and, I believe, the Mac) already has such options available.

In addition, SciTE and Emacs have POV-Ray compatible syntax support.  I
don't know about Notepad++.

...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message