POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Paul Bourkes Website Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:22:57 EDT (-0400)
  Paul Bourkes Website (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Woody
Subject: Paul Bourkes Website
Date: 28 Jan 2008 07:10:01
Message: <web.479dc538c96e29394e61a50@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Has anyone ever done anything with the projects at Paul Bourke's Website
(http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/)?

There are alot of really cool stuff for POVRay. Most of it is code he's created
to add on to the POV source. How difficult would this be to implement in
version 4?

He says alot of this addresses existing limitations of POVRay features, but I
cannot say if this is true one way or another? Can anyone tell me if this is
true? Would it be possible to include these in version 4?

-Jeff

Post a reply to this message

> There are alot of really cool stuff for POVRay. Most of it is code he's created
> to add on to the POV source. How difficult would this be to implement in
> version 4?

Some more :)

http://www.cip.physik.uni-muenchen.de/~wwieser/render/povray/patches/

The progressive refinement looks quite useful.