POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Suggest v4.0 read only identifiers. (yuqk R15 v0.6.9.0) Server Time
27 Jul 2024 14:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Suggest v4.0 read only identifiers. (yuqk R15 v0.6.9.0) (Message 21 to 25 of 25)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: Suggest v4.0 read only identifiers. (yuqk R15 v0.6.9.0)
Date: 29 Jun 2024 17:35:00
Message: <web.66807cdd4bc5dc751f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> > I'm game.  I can download that and we can see about getting something started.
>
> <https://www.fossil-scm.org/home/doc/trunk/www/index.wiki>

I'm already "up and running" - just need to figure out how you log in to the
system to start doing stuff.

- BW

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'setup.png' (51 KB)

Preview of image 'setup.png'
setup.png

From: ingo
Date: 30 Jun 2024 02:05:00
Message: <web.6680f5014bc5dc7517bac71e8ffb8ce3@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> Just as an example how it works in an other language. In the Nim programming
> language

I should have added one more option as it does what one can do with macro's.
Note there is now no output type specified and thus no return value. 'a' is
modified "in place".

proc dothing(a: var int, b: int) =
  a = a + b

var  a = 1