POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature request: append characters before frame number in animation Server Time
29 Mar 2024 06:36:24 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request: append characters before frame number in animation (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Feature request: append characters before frame number in animation
Date: 11 May 2019 23:00:22
Message: <5cd78c46$1@news.povray.org>
Currently, when one renders an animation, POV-Ray simply appends a
number to the end of the file. I request that we can insert an
underscore or hyphen between the file name and the frame number so that

image0, image1, image2

become

image_9, image_1, image_2

etc.

Thanks!

Michael

Post a reply to this message

> Currently, when one renders an animation, POV-Ray simply appends a
> number to the end of the file. I request that we can insert an
> underscore or hyphen between the file name and the frame number so that
>
> image0, image1, image2
>
> become
>
> image_9, image_1, image_2

in it?