POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Expansion of blob functionality... Server Time
27 Apr 2024 06:33:23 EDT (-0400)
  Expansion of blob functionality... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Rarius
Subject: Expansion of blob functionality...
Date: 22 Nov 2007 05:04:47
Message: <4745543f$1@news.povray.org>
All,

I would REALLY like to see the blob feature expanded.  Currently it only
supports spheres (point sources) and cylinders (line sources) as
components... Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to add planes to the mix
and possibly other primitives as well.  Thinking about it, it seems to me
that isosurfaces would be a natural component of blobs.

Just my 2p worth

Rarius

Post a reply to this message

"Rarius" <rar### [at] rariuscouk> wrote in message
> All,
>
> I would REALLY like to see the blob feature expanded.  Currently it only
> supports spheres (point sources) and cylinders (line sources) as
> components... Surely it wouldn't be that difficult to add planes to the
> mix and possibly other primitives as well.  Thinking about it, it seems to
> me that isosurfaces would be a natural component of blobs.
>
> Just my 2p worth
>
> Rarius

I second that

--