POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.pov4.discussion.general : Feature Request - additional SPLINE_TYPEs Server Time
23 Apr 2024 17:00:31 EDT (-0400)
  Feature Request - additional SPLINE_TYPEs (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Kyle
Subject: Feature Request - additional SPLINE_TYPEs
Date: 29 Jan 2008 08:41:17
Message: <1v9up3pge5h98h0g5botvjnjj3amvddkgs@4ax.com>
I have another feature request for POV-Ray, add bezier_spline as a SPLINE_TYPE to the
spline and sphere_sweep objects.

To further the request, perhaps allow any SPLINE_TYPE to be used for any spline-based
object.  Following is a list of the spline types available for each object type, taken
from the 3.6 help file.

lathe
linear_spline | quadratic_spline | cubic_spline | bezier_spline

prism
linear_spline | quadratic_spline | cubic_spline | bezier_spline

sphere_sweep
linear_spline | b_spline | cubic_spline

spline
linear_spline | quadratic_spline | cubic_spline | natural_spline

Post a reply to this message