POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I've Got New internet connection Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  I've Got New internet connection (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Leroy
Subject: I've Got New internet connection
Date: 6 Aug 2024 19:05:00
Message: <web.66b2a6372711e1f82ae48db5f712fc00@news.povray.org>
I finally got high speed internet through Tmobile.
So maybe I'll post here a little more often.(if I have anything to say)
Now I have my work cut out for me. I have a lot of things to do.
I have a backlog of files that need to go to my website.
Videos to watch.
Web surf for programs for my 64bit windows.

So watch out! I'm back baby!
Have fun! I will...

Post a reply to this message

I've got StackedPrism.pov in a zip on my website
and while at was at I upgraded PolPrm4

http://leroyw.byethost15.com/

one down!
two down!