POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A couple of sites Server Time
29 Apr 2024 00:24:14 EDT (-0400)
  A couple of sites (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: A couple of sites
Date: 21 Aug 2023 19:35:00
Message: <web.64e3f37a7d79a4b91f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I needed to watch someone else do some work for a while  ;)  and this guy has a
pretty good channel - interesting topics that most of us have dabbled with from
time to time, and he keeps it pretty simple.
Javascript, but easy enough to translate to a POV-Ray analogue.

https://www.youtube.com/@codingmath/videos

He referenced a friend's art page in his random circle packing video, and there
are a LOT of interesting spins on procedural and generational art that I think a
lot of folks here would be interested in finding more about, if not taking a
stab at implementing.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/quasimondo/page102

Also, there is Ten Minute Physics, which is WAY more interesting than it sounds,
and has absolutely kick-ass content

https://www.youtube.com/@TenMinutePhysics/videos

- BW

Post a reply to this message

> I needed to watch someone else do some work for a while  ;)  and this guy has a
> pretty good channel - interesting topics that most of us have dabbled with from
> time to time, and he keeps it pretty simple.
> Javascript, but easy enough to translate to a POV-Ray analogue

and "only" 58 episodes..  thanks, I guess :-)

regards, jr.