POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Space Image Server Time
28 Mar 2024 14:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  Space Image (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Space Image
Date: 6 Aug 2022 09:10:00
Message: <web.62ee6769751207dc1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
This IS about graphics, but there's no CGI involved.

I sense that this guy may have learned some of the arcane surface texturing
methods we discuss on this forum.   "Fake the hell out of it.  It just needs to
LOOK good."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/scientist-etienne-klein-posts-webb-telescope-image-star-actually-slice-chorizo-apology/

Post a reply to this message