POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hi Server Time
28 Mar 2024 08:31:51 EDT (-0400)
  Hi (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: And
Subject: Hi
Date: 13 Sep 2021 03:10:00
Message: <web.613ef8614d170e0e38f80723aa81652d@news.povray.org>
I have been too long to appear here. Because I don't have any stuff to post
currently.
Um, hi

Post a reply to this message

From: Kenneth
Subject: Re: Hi
Date: 13 Sep 2021 10:55:00
Message: <web.613f652ea43b2b64cef624e6e066e29@news.povray.org>
"And" <49341109@ntnu.edu.tw> wrote:
> I have been too long to appear here. Because I don't have any stuff to post
> currently.
> Um, hi

Lately, I likewise don't post as much as I'd like to-- because I suddenly get
interested in a particular POV-ray feature that I didn't know about before, then
spend weeks secretly working out its uses and permutations with test after test!
Currently it's the 'object pattern' and its potential uses in media... but don't
tell anyone! :-O

Post a reply to this message

> I have been too long to appear here. Because I don't have any stuff to post
> currently.
> Um, hi

Hi And,

Welcome back!

I know how it goes. I tend to spend many months and years away. But then I get
an idea for something or I start missing people, and I eventually come back
around ;)

Sam

Post a reply to this message

> I have been too long to appear here. Because I don't have any stuff to post
> currently.
> Um, hi

:-) Hey!

Post a reply to this message

> > I have been too long to appear here. Because I don't have any stuff to post
> > currently.
> > Um, hi
>
> Lately, I likewise don't post as much as I'd like to-- because I suddenly get
> interested in a particular POV-ray feature that I didn't know about before, then
> spend weeks secretly working out its uses and permutations with test after test!
> Currently it's the 'object pattern' and its potential uses in media... but don't
> tell anyone! :-O

I have not made use of POV-Ray since last year. But I still need using it to
output uv-map for mesh file(In fact I'm learning, I have tried 1 or 2 times but
very rusty).

Post a reply to this message

"Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Hi And,
>
> Welcome back!
>
> I know how it goes. I tend to spend many months and years away. But then I get
> an idea for something or I start missing people, and I eventually come back
> around ;)
>
> Sam

I know.

> On 9/13/21 3:06 AM, And wrote:
> > I have been too long to appear here. Because I don't have any stuff to post
> > currently.
> > Um, hi
> >
> :-) Hey!

Hi