POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Sur La Trace de La Chouette d'Or Server Time
29 Mar 2024 04:57:36 EDT (-0400)
  Sur La Trace de La Chouette d'Or (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Sur La Trace de La Chouette d'Or
Date: 12 Aug 2018 08:20:00
Message: <web.5b7024edb2e67b2c458c7afe0@news.povray.org>
I found this in the side-bar of one of the articles.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-45005072

I recall learning about Masquerade, and thought the idea was very intriguing.
I was also a bit disappointed when I found out how that all ended.

Imagine what evil genius could be realized with POV-Ray, especially if one were
to also incorporate the clever methods of:

http://3564020356.org/

I can see it all now in the virtual camera {} in my head: Chris Cason, "Does
anyone know WHY the POV-Ray site has gotten hit with 5 MILLION visits in the
last 24 hours....????"   "p.b.i. and p.b.s.f. downloads have crashed the server
3 times.... WTH?"

:D