POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How old are you? Server Time
3 Sep 2024 15:13:31 EDT (-0400)
  How old are you? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Mr
Subject: How old are you?
Date: 16 Dec 2010 12:45:01
Message: <web.4d0a4f6e8e95348ee1ea41140@news.povray.org>
In another topic, someone said that most POV-Ray fanboys are rather
"fan-oldfarts"
I'm curious about how true that is. I'm 27 how old are you?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: How old are you?
Date: 16 Dec 2010 14:41:04
Message: <4d0a6b50$1@news.povray.org>
On 16/12/2010 5:42 PM, Mr wrote:
> In another topic, someone said that most POV-Ray fanboys are rather
> "fan-oldfarts"
> I'm curious about how true that is. I'm 27 how old are you?

Old enough to have a bus pass. Gott I've worked for it :-D

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> In another topic, someone said that most POV-Ray fanboys are rather
> "fan-oldfarts"
> I'm curious about how true that is. I'm 27 how old are you?

I'm 36. :p

Post a reply to this message

> In another topic, someone said that most POV-Ray fanboys are rather
> "fan-oldfarts"
> I'm curious about how true that is. I'm 27 how old are you?

> In another topic, someone said that most POV-Ray fanboys are rather
> "fan-oldfarts"
> I'm curious about how true that is. I'm 27 how old are you?

33 in December...

Cheers Dre

Post a reply to this message