POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Heard on the web Server Time
3 Sep 2024 19:16:05 EDT (-0400)
  Heard on the web (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: gregjohn
Subject: Heard on the web
Date: 3 Oct 2010 08:40:01
Message: <web.4ca87902c0e0e6a34d207310@news.povray.org>
"Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Makes me want to buy this program. How long did this
take to render?"

http://www.azarticles.net/jelly-trip-experience-3d-computer-art-hd/

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Heard on the web
Date: 3 Oct 2010 08:54:27
Message: <4ca87d03@news.povray.org>
On 03/10/2010 1:37 PM, gregjohn wrote:
> "Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Makes me want to buy this program.

It is worth the price. :-D

> How long did this take to render?"

"3 weeks, on a quad core CPU" he said.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 3 Oct 2010 14:50:01
Message: <web.4ca8cf77ea55a7d6c4a3ad910@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> "Absolutely fantastic!!!!! Makes me want to buy this program. How long did this
> take to render?"
>
> http://www.azarticles.net/jelly-trip-experience-3d-computer-art-hd/

from the same source:
"I took em and would love to watch this. Probably one of the best things to look
at while tripping"

is it really high praise when it comes from the lips of stoners?

I expect the magic would be gone for them as soon as they'd realize they need
some good math and programming skills to create their own "trips"...

Post a reply to this message