POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 2",3' Grasshopper!! Server Time
3 Sep 2024 17:18:07 EDT (-0400)
  2",3' Grasshopper!! (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: arblick spule
Subject: 2",3' Grasshopper!!
Date: 1 Sep 2010 20:55:01
Message: <web.4c7ef4bdf0a12da3e35062cb0@news.povray.org>
It's been menacing for three weeks now!

Like that little "bug-in-the-ear" from Wrath of Khan!!!!

EEWWW

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: 2",3' Grasshopper!!
Date: 1 Sep 2010 23:50:00
Message: <web.4c7f1de27d380b021d5b3dfa0@news.povray.org>
"arblick spule" <aspule> wrote:
> It's been menacing for three weeks now!
>
> Like that little "bug-in-the-ear" from Wrath of Khan!!!!
>
> EEWWW

now that invisible got laid, I think we got a new mascot!

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 2 Sep 2010 16:47:04
Message: <4C800D49.50601@gmail.com>
On 2-9-2010 5:45, nemesis wrote:
> "arblick spule" <aspule> wrote:
>> It's been menacing for three weeks now!
>>
>> Like that little "bug-in-the-ear" from Wrath of Khan!!!!
>>
>> EEWWW
>
> now that invisible got laid, I think we got a new mascot!

I don't know. Can he dance? One of the most important aspects of being a
mascot I think.

BTW can someone translate the subject line in metric? I assume it is
some kind of imperial measure.

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 2 Sep 2010 17:54:08
Message: <4c801d00$1@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> BTW can someone translate the subject line in metric? I assume it is
> some kind of imperial measure.

Two inches, three feet.

Altho what that means, I couldn't say.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    Quoth the raven:

Post a reply to this message

From: andrel
Date: 2 Sep 2010 18:02:45
Message: <4C801F06.80008@gmail.com>
On 2-9-2010 23:54, Darren New wrote:
> andrel wrote:
>> BTW can someone translate the subject line in metric? I assume it is
>> some kind of imperial measure.
>
> Two inches, three feet.
>
> Altho what that means, I couldn't say.

So about 5 cm and half its legs cut off?

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 2 Sep 2010 20:07:26
Message: <4c803c3e$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/09/2010 11:02 PM, andrel wrote:
> On 2-9-2010 23:54, Darren New wrote:
>> andrel wrote:
>>> BTW can someone translate the subject line in metric? I assume it is
>>> some kind of imperial measure.
>>
>> Two inches, three feet.
>>
>> Altho what that means, I couldn't say.
>

> So about 5 cm and half its legs cut off?

Or 2 inches (5 cm) long and 3 feet (0.914 metres) off the ground :-P

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen