POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fun times Server Time
4 Sep 2024 03:14:06 EDT (-0400)
  Fun times (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Fun times
Date: 20 Jun 2010 02:18:41
Message: <4c1db2c1$1@news.povray.org>
In just a few hours' time, I will be taking my very first dance exam.
(Specifically, my bronze-level Rock & Roll exam.)

Most people dread exams, but I am seriously excited today. If I manage
to pass (and I'll be quite surprised if I don't), I'll get a little
bronze medal that says "dude got skillz, man". (Actually, that's a lie.
It'll say "I.D.T.A. Bronze Rock & Roll".)

Assuming I pass, all I need to do after that is pass my Silver Rock &
Roll, Gold Rock & Roll, First Gold Bar Rock & Roll, Second Gold Bar Rock
& Roll, Third Gold Bar Rock & Roll, First Gold Star Rock & Roll, and
then I'll have almost half as many dance medals as my little sister. :-|
(Because she has all those models in Rock & Roll *and* Disco, plus a
competition medal on top. And she did all this while she was just a
little schoolgirl.) No pressure or anything...

Wish me luck people! ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On 20/06/2010 7:18 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Wish me luck people!

Break a leg.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

> In just a few hours' time, I will be taking my very first dance exam.
> (Specifically, my bronze-level Rock & Roll exam.)

Well, that went well I thought...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On 20/06/2010 10:40 AM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Orchid XP v8 wrote:
>> In just a few hours' time, I will be taking my very first dance exam.
>> (Specifically, my bronze-level Rock & Roll exam.)
>
> Well, that went well I thought...

When do you get the results?

--

Best Regards,