POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well, it started! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  Well, it started! (Message 1 to 10 of 21)
From: nemesis
Subject: Well, it started!
Date: 11 Jun 2010 09:55:01
Message: <web.4c123fbcbb557801a4659c30@news.povray.org>
Soccer World Cup in South Africa, that is! :D

Post a reply to this message

From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: Well, it started!
Date: 11 Jun 2010 17:22:49
Message: <4c12a929$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> Soccer World Cup in South Africa, that is! :D

Oh really?

</sarcasm>

I'm sick of it already. Well, not of the world cup, but of the media
coverage for months before the games even started. It can only get worse
now. I'm especially sick of hearing the song Wavin' Flag. If I hear that
crap again I'll smash the radio on the floor.

Post a reply to this message

On 11/06/2010 10:22 PM, Nicolas Alvarez wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
>> Soccer World Cup in South Africa, that is! :D
>
> Oh really?
>
> </sarcasm>
>
> I'm sick of it already. Well, not of the world cup, but of the media
> coverage for months before the games even started.

That's one good thing about being Scottish. Our/their team always gets
put out before it even starts.

> It can only get worse
> now. I'm especially sick of hearing the song Wavin' Flag. If I hear that
> crap again I'll smash the radio on the floor.

I've not heard it :-D

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

Nicolas Alvarez <nic### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> nemesis wrote:
> > Soccer World Cup in South Africa, that is! :D
>
> Oh really?
>
> </sarcasm>

I thought perhaps our north american friends would be unaware of it... :P

Later today, at least quite a few should tune in to watch USA vs the Brits... :D

> I'm sick of it already. Well, not of the world cup, but of the media
> coverage for months before the games even started. It can only get worse
> now. I'm especially sick of hearing the song Wavin' Flag. If I hear that
> crap again I'll smash the radio on the floor.

haha, I'm more annoyed at all the vuvuzelas noise... :D

Post a reply to this message

> Later today, at least quite a few should tune in to watch USA vs the Brits... :D

USA Vs England, old chap :-P

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen