POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Well, it started! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Well, it started! (Message 21 to 21 of 21)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Well, it started!
Date: 15 Jun 2010 14:40:20
Message: <4C17C918.9030702@gmail.com>
On 11-6-2010 15:53, nemesis wrote:
> Soccer World Cup in South Africa, that is! :D

Let's combine again two subjects ;)
http://in.news.yahoo.com/43/20100615/377/tsp-women-in-bavaria-orange-asked-to-lea.html
I think that some large organizations go too far in protecting their IP
and own financial interests. Arresting people simply because they wear
something that was not produced by a sponsor of FIFA even if it does not
contain any logo on a pretext of illegal advertising seems like a
violation of human rights to me. But, I am not a football fan and I
don't drink beer, so my opinion probably doesn't count.