POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hole in Guatemala Server Time
4 Sep 2024 07:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Hole in Guatemala (Message 10 to 19 of 19)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Hole in Guatemala
Date: 2 Jun 2010 15:41:48
Message: <4c06b3fc@news.povray.org>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1153004/Mind-crevasse-The-amazing-3D-pavement-art-pedestrians-edge.html
> Except this time, he really outdid himself, since it's viewable from all
> angles.  ;-)

Lenticular lenses? ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Jun 2010 21:52:38
Message: <4c070ae6$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 16:33:28 -0700, Darren New wrote:

> Jim Henderson wrote:
>> My wife tells me that in the part of PA where she grew up, this sort of
>> thing could happen (though she hadn't heard of anything on this scale
>> there);
>
> Are you kidding?  A huge hole opened up in the King of Prussia area a
> couple decades ago.

She grew up in SW PA, King of Prussia is on the Philly side of the state
(I've been in the neighborhood a couple of times).  She also hasn't lived
in PA for nearly 3 decades.

So I think she gets a pass for that. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message