POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How lightsabers work Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  How lightsabers work (Message 46 to 55 of 55)
From: Fredrik Eriksson
Subject: Re: How lightsabers work
Date: 27 Jan 2010 13:41:50
Message: <op.u67fj5y17bxctx@bigfrog.bredbandsbolaget.se>
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:25:37 +0100, Orchid XP v8 <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>>> "There is no such thing as soy milk. Soy beans do not have teats!"
>>  Ah yes, boy beans. You can make it into meat, milk, butter, bread, and
>> packaging materials. What the hell *is* this stuff?!
>
> ...suddenly this post takes on a whole new and unintended meaning! o_O

"We don't have a cow. We have a bull."

--
FE

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 27 Jan 2010 14:24:23
Message: <4b6092e7$1@news.povray.org>
Fredrik Eriksson wrote:
>>>  Ah yes, boy beans. You can make it into meat, milk, butter, bread,
>>> and packaging materials. What the hell *is* this stuff?!
>>
>> ...suddenly this post takes on a whole new and unintended meaning! o_O
>
> "We don't have a cow. We have a bull."

A bull with a smile on his face ;)

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 27 Jan 2010 14:34:19
Message: <4b60953b$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> I've taken to not watching TV any more, mostly because there's nothing
> decent on, but also partly because watching adverts is like going on a
> bad acid trip.

And what would you know about an acid trip, bad or otherwise?

>Talking fish, dancing telephones, flying cars, dogs
> playing bingo, and even an aristocrat meercat. No, I don't believe
> everything I see in adverts. But I think they accurately reflect local
> culture. ;-)

Oh yeah!

> Try another: Go to any place in the UK that sells tea, and see whether
> it comes with a pot of milk. I rest my case.

want.

> What *I* find strange is that my dad buys "milk" that's made from a
> *plant*, and has to be *shaken* before you drink it. That's just wrong...

I quite like soy milk.
IIRC there was an Australian who invented a device/process that produced
marmite/vegemite and milk powder from grass cuttings.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen

Post a reply to this message