POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : How lightsabers work Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  How lightsabers work (Message 11 to 20 of 55)
From: Warp
Subject: Re: How lightsabers work
Date: 24 Jan 2010 18:05:08
Message: <4b5cd224@news.povray.org>
> [Not that you can legally refer to the hot sugar-milk I drink as "tea"...]

  Milk? Who puts milk in tea? Once you add milk to tea, it stops being tea.

  It's "the drink formerly know as tea", or "the drink" for short.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 24 Jan 2010 18:35:00
Message: <web.4b5cd85ade59f934cb3947a40@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> > [Not that you can legally refer to the hot sugar-milk I drink as "tea"...]
>
>   Milk? Who puts milk in tea? Once you add milk to tea, it stops being tea.

That's a British thing, I hear.

I only drink ice tea, another heresy! :D

Post a reply to this message