POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Okay how *do* you design airport security? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:19 EDT (-0400)
  Okay how *do* you design airport security? (Message 31 to 33 of 33)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Okay how *do* you design airport security?
Date: 21 Jan 2010 14:34:01
Message: <4b58ac29@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez escreveu:
> nemesis wrote:
>> In any case, getting everyone naked is not practical at all:  can you
>> imagine endlessly slow airport lines while people undress and dress up
>> again?
>
> Isn't the middle of one of those endlessly slow airport lines a good place
> for the suicide bomber to blow himself up, instead of inside the plane?

yeah, but it's not as dramatic as a in plane going down in flames and
crashing onto houses below.  A terrorist could well just walk among some
crowd and do it as well.

--
a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Darren New
Date: 21 Jan 2010 17:52:57
Message: <4b58dac9@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> A terrorist could well just walk among some crowd and do it as well.

Which is exactly what they do in many other countries.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do

Post a reply to this message