POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New Pet Peeve Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  New Pet Peeve (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Robert McGregor
Subject: New Pet Peeve
Date: 19 Nov 2009 18:05:00
Message: <web.4b05cf03ab3210104726e92b0@news.povray.org>
Ugh... Not *exactly* off-topic.

I know David has been working hard on the IRTC site, but trying to vote has been
giving me a real headache... I keep getting these lovely error screens,
seemingly at random, and losing my comments, etc...   /sigh

I do like the dropdowns a lot better than the stars though :)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'serviceunavailable.png' (40 KB)

Preview of image 'serviceunavailable.png'
serviceunavailable.png

"Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> Ugh... Not *exactly* off-topic.
>
> I know David has been working hard on the IRTC site, but trying to vote has been
> giving me a real headache... I keep getting these lovely error screens,
> seemingly at random, and losing my comments, etc...   /sigh
>
> I do like the dropdowns a lot better than the stars though :)

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/buck/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=IRTC_Smalltalk_volunteers_wanted&en
try=3434860462

Post a reply to this message

"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> "Robert McGregor" <rob### [at] mcgregorfineartcom> wrote:
> > Ugh... Not *exactly* off-topic.
> >
> > I know David has been working hard on the IRTC site, but trying to vote has been
> > giving me a real headache... I keep getting these lovely error screens,
> > seemingly at random, and losing my comments, etc...   /sigh
> >
> > I do like the dropdowns a lot better than the stars though :)

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/buck/blogView?showComments=true&printTitle=IRTC_Smalltalk_volunteers_wanted&
en
> try=3434860462

Ahah... thanks

Another oddity that's happening every now and then is clicking on an image and
suddenly being logged out and getting either some image or comment page from
years ago - just now this popped up when I clicked on Sean's scarab shot... note
the javascript error says StillImages_September-October2009

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'irtc_glitch.png' (181 KB)

Preview of image 'irtc_glitch.png'