POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very nice 3d-fractals Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:17:55 EDT (-0400)
From: H  Karsten
Subject: Very nice 3d-fractals
Date: 17 Nov 2009 20:05:00

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Very nice 3d-fractals
Date: 17 Nov 2009 20:13:35

  Maybe we should start keeping count?-)

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: somebody
Date: 17 Nov 2009 20:56:54
Message: <4b035466@news.povray.org>
"H. Karsten" <h-karsten()web.de> wrote in message

> Dono if it was allready in this forum.
>
> Its *very* nice!
>
> http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html

This newsgroup is getting self-similar...

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 17 Nov 2009 21:05:00
Message: <web.4b035599833876c24d5d1ba00@news.povray.org>
"H. Karsten" <h-karsten()web.de> wrote:
> Dono if it was allready in this forum.
>
> Its *very* nice!
>
> http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html

yes, it's so friggin' fabulous that it's the third time someone posts it in the
last few days! XD

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Date: 17 Nov 2009 21:10:44
Message: <4b0357a4$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/17/2009 9:02 PM, nemesis wrote:
> "H. Karsten"<h-karsten()web.de>  wrote:
>> Dono if it was allready in this forum.
>>
>> Its *very* nice!
>>
>> http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html
>
> yes, it's so friggin' fabulous that it's the third time someone posts it in the
> last few days! XD

Have you guys heard of this new site that has 3D Mandelbrot fractals?
You should check it out here:

http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html

Mike

Post a reply to this message

>> yes, it's so friggin' fabulous that it's the third time someone posts
>> it in the
>> last few days! XD
>
> Have you guys heard of this new site that has 3D Mandelbrot fractals?
> You should check it out here:
>
> http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html

This newsgroup is getting self-similar...

Post a reply to this message

>>> yes, it's so friggin' fabulous that it's the third time someone posts
>>> it in the
>>> last few days! XD
>>
>> Have you guys heard of this new site that has 3D Mandelbrot fractals?
>> You should check it out here:
>>
>> http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html
>>

> This newsgroup is getting self-similar...

This newsgroup is getting self-similar...

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.freesitespace.net

Post a reply to this message

> >> Have you guys heard of this new site that has 3D Mandelbrot fractals?
> >> You should check it out here:
> >>
> >> http://www.skytopia.com/project/fractal/mandelbulb.html
> >>

> > This newsgroup is getting self-similar...
>
> This newsgroup is getting self-similar...

max_trace_level 2

Post a reply to this message