POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's Random Invention Server Time
5 Sep 2024 15:27:19 EDT (-0400)
From: clipka
Subject: Today's Random Invention
Date: 8 Sep 2009 13:08:25

From: nemesis
Subject: Re: Today's Random Invention
Date: 8 Sep 2009 14:05:48

a game sig: http://tinyurl.com/d3rxz9

Post a reply to this message

From: Robert McGregor
Date: 8 Sep 2009 14:30:00
Message: <web.4aa6a24bdaee029086ff1d480@news.povray.org>
> http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/vilcus/
>
> Have fun!

Hmm, Euro-prongs - I'd need a 110v U.S. model for the ex-wife's birthday gift...

BTW, the ThinkGeek follow-up is hilarious:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/lebedev.shtml

Post a reply to this message

From: Stephen
Date: 8 Sep 2009 14:33:32
Message: <fq8da51fggt6vg8ac79gtafnihij8s4kno@4ax.com>
On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 19:08:22 +0200, clipka <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:

>http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/vilcus/
>
>Have fun!

Good Lord,
	Who would spend good money on that when anopened out kirby grip or bobby
pin would do as well.

--

Regards
     Stephen