POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : So women aren't attracted to you? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 19:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  So women aren't attracted to you? (Message 1 to 10 of 129)
From: Shay
Subject: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 27 Aug 2009 09:26:32
Message: <4a968988@news.povray.org>
My 500 lb step-brother is getting married this weekend.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message

From: Doctor John
Subject: Re: So women aren't attracted to you?
Date: 27 Aug 2009 09:35:43
Message: <4a968baf$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> My 500 lb step-brother is getting married this weekend.

Does he have a personality to match his weight? According to my gf
that's what women go for first.

John
--
"Eppur si muove" - Galileo Galilei

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 27 Aug 2009 09:37:47
Message: <4a968c2b@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

> Does he have a personality to match his weight? According to my gf
> that's what women go for first.

False.

Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me.
And yet, girls ignore me.

Marcus, on the other hand, is an arsehole. And girls really like him.

Post a reply to this message

> Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me.
> And yet, girls ignore me.

  Some studies show that that might have something to do with pheromones.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:37:47 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> Doctor John wrote:
>
>> Does he have a personality to match his weight? According to my gf
>> that's what women go for first.
>
> False.
>
> Everybody who's bothered to get to know me apparently really likes me.
> And yet, girls ignore me.

Well, apparently not, as several commented on your calendars and casual
Friday approach at work.

> Marcus, on the other hand, is an arsehole. And girls really like him.

For every one he goes out with, there's probably a dozen who are thinking
"what a tosser".

Jim

Post a reply to this message