POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : AWSOME ROLEX! Where did it start? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 17:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  AWSOME ROLEX! Where did it start? (Message 1 to 10 of 20)
From: Warp
Subject: AWSOME ROLEX! Where did it start?
Date: 6 Aug 2009 14:24:29
Message: <4a7b1fdc@news.povray.org>
It must be something like 15 or so years since I first saw a reference to
the "AWSOME ROLEX!" (if I'm remembering the typo correctly) here. I'm not
even sure what the origin of this meme is, and whether it's exclusive to
the povray community, or to more generic rendering communities.

  Does anyone remember the history of the expression?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message