POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Real Americans V. The Plague Server Time
6 Sep 2024 01:28:29 EDT (-0400)
  Real Americans V. The Plague (Message 31 to 40 of 94)
From: Shay
Subject: Re: Real Americans V. The Plague
Date: 11 Jun 2009 16:44:45
Message: <4a316cbd@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> not even worthy of a reply, now your just nitpicking

you're

Post a reply to this message

From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jun 2009 17:10:00
Message: <web.4a31723efcfd56f3ae1654840@news.povray.org>
Shay <n@n.n> wrote:
> alphaQuad wrote:
> > not even worthy of a reply, now your just nitpicking
> >

> you're

wow, Person of few words eh? Heh. But it really takes a few more than 2 words
contracted.

Post a reply to this message

From: alphaQuad
Date: 11 Jun 2009 17:15:00
Message: <web.4a31738efcfd56f3ae1654840@news.povray.org>
Back to some POV work now. I hope I can get this done, and I believe it is going
to take some time. My next 3D movie is going to do some interesting effects in
front of the monitor, explosions etc. Let me know if anyone wants add some
effects, could be even greater with collaboration, but made easier with POVray
v3.63 and the finally figured-out movie.ini lines.

http://home.earthlink.net/~openuniverse/

I know, I know, usually it is only drunken people who dare to talk about love. I
know better, alcohol causes brain damage. Good thing I never liked its effects
and never drank much. Actually more like high on new found humility as
previously defined.

Notice how I worked that one in too. Even tho alcohol is the worst offender of
all drugs, killing more innocent people than any other, its cheaply available
if your 21. It was never about saving lives, but about profit, and killing you
slowly enough that little minds don't even notice.

Justice will not be seen until those unaffected are as outraged as the ones
affected. Sort of a quote, but from memory, the little I have remaining. Which
makes think of time, the little I have remaining. I wont be around much longer
to annoy you. Please understand, such was never my intent.

Post a reply to this message

>>> not even worthy of a reply, now your just nitpicking
>>>
>> you're
>
> wow, Person of few words eh? Heh. But it really takes a few more than 2 words
> contracted.

It takes more? Then I'll elaborate.

"Your" is a possessive pronoun.

"You're" is a contraction of "you" (a personal pronoun) and "are" (a
form of "to be")

There's "a few more than 2 words contracted" for you. Still not enough?

Post a reply to this message