POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Freedom House and Italy Server Time
6 Sep 2024 03:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Freedom House and Italy (Message 10 to 19 of 29)
<<< Previous 9 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Freedom House and Italy
Date: 2 May 2009 12:54:03
Message: <9iuov4do5s94k6fs4k80rai54chk8dv9op@4ax.com>
On Sat,  2 May 2009 04:29:07 EDT, "Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> wrote:

>(I want to be a Danish

You want to be a pastry? :-)

We, in the UK, are in the world of 1984.
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

From: Mueen Nawaz
Date: 2 May 2009 14:46:07
Message: <49fc94ef$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Sat,  2 May 2009 04:29:07 EDT, "Carlo C." <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
>> (I want to be a Danish
>
> You want to be a pastry? :-)
>
> We, in the UK, are in the world of 1984.

	You'll be missed.

--
Best file compressor around: DEL *.* (100% compression)

                   /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                   anl

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 2 May 2009 15:10:45
Message: <49fc9ab5$1@news.povray.org>
At the very least, you have better internet access than, say, Chinese,
right? ;)

Post a reply to this message