POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : you & me right now, warp Server Time
6 Sep 2024 09:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  you & me right now, warp (Message 11 to 20 of 175)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: you & me right now, warp
Date: 16 Feb 2009 06:52:43
Message: <4999538b@news.povray.org>
"Stephen" <mcavoysAT@aolDOTcom> wrote in message
news:a0kip4lj3ovgmj3cipd1ccnpj8j7rdsfvk@4ax.com...
> I thought that it was just plane nasty and provocative
> --
>
> Regards
>     Stephen

Yes I get your point .... after all is said and done, sarcasm is just angers
smart *ss cousin ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: John VanSickle
Date: 16 Feb 2009 08:25:12
Message: <49996938$1@news.povray.org>
alphaQuad wrote:
> Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>> I think you should stop making these inflammatory posts.
>>
>>   Also, posting an image not made by you (nor with povray), in a context
>> where it gives the incorrect impression that you had made it (iow.
>> plagiarizing), goes beyond a critical line.
> hahahah
>
> Have you EVER loved anyone? Ever cared for anyone?

Have you ever dealt with an issue directly, instead of attacking the
person who raises it?

Regards,
John

Post a reply to this message

From: Mike Raiford
Date: 16 Feb 2009 09:59:06
Message: <49997f3a$1@news.povray.org>
Chambers wrote:

>> Have you EVER loved anyone? Ever cared for anyone?
>> More importantly has anyone ever cared for you?
>
> *I* love him!  And I'm no longer afraid to say it!
>
> Wait, what are we talking about, again?

I care for Warp's well being. Isn't that who we're talking about?

He's an excellent contributor to the POV-Ray community and a brilliant
programmer.

And what ARE we talking about, exactly?

--
~Mike