POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Tip for youtube users Server Time
6 Sep 2024 11:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Tip for youtube users (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Warp
Subject: Tip for youtube users
Date: 22 Jan 2009 10:24:35
Message: <49788fb3@news.povray.org>
Do you frequent youtube? Search for videos and stuff?

  Did you know that video.google.com is actually a way better web interface
for youtube (and in fact a lot of other video sharing sites as well)? Try it.

  For example, you get search results in one frame, and when you want to
watch a video, it plays in another. The cool thing? You can make another
search and get the result without interrupting the video which is playing.

  Also the fact that it searches also other video sharing sites than youtube
can give you more relevant results.

  Also you don't have to succumb to the mistake of reading stupid youtube
comments.

  I have moved completely to using video.google.com rather than youtube.com
directly. It's that much handier.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message