POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Alzheimer's Server Time
6 Sep 2024 17:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Alzheimer's (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Basilio
Subject: Alzheimer's
Date: 31 Oct 2008 12:20:00
Message: <web.490b3018e8ac6b847676d8a0@news.povray.org>
Hey guys,

I haven't posted in a long time, and it's been a few years since I last played
with POV. I've been awfully busy, but I hope I can restart this passion one of
these days.

Anyway, the Alzheimer's Association is organizing a walk in my town (Houston) to
raise funds and awareness about this terrible disease. I'm going to join a team
of fellow Mexican friends to join the walk and raise some funds.

I know it's short notice, and I know many of you don't remember me (I used to go
under the alias fcueto), but I thought of this group when I was thinking of a
place where I could post this fundraising event.  I hope some of you can donate
to my team. Of course, we just get credit for raising the funds, all of it goes
directly to the Alzheimer's Association for research.

It's easy to donate any quantity... even a few bucks is ok and paypal is also
accepted.

My team's link is:
https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=265739&lis=1&kntae265739=67540880F861477C9C76DA4AA3D077F8&s
upId=238310946