POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Frustration Server Time
7 Sep 2024 09:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Frustration (Message 1 to 10 of 25)
From: Invisible
Subject: Frustration
Date: 2 Sep 2008 09:41:13
Message: <48bd4279$1@news.povray.org>
And so, yet again, I find myself wanting to seriously give somebody a
piece of my mind.

The trouble is, I know it won't do any good.

But I just feel so *angry*! I want to make these people see just how
wrong they are.

But I *still* know it's no good.

But I'm *still* really angry... What's a guy to do?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:41:12 +0100, Invisible wrote:

> And so, yet again, I find myself wanting to seriously give somebody a
> piece of my mind.
>
> The trouble is, I know it won't do any good.
>
> But I just feel so *angry*! I want to make these people see just how
> wrong they are.
>
> But I *still* know it's no good.
>
> But I'm *still* really angry... What's a guy to do?

I know the feeling.  Been in *exactly* that position for the last couple
of weeks.

As you're driving home, have a good yell in the car.  I find that helps.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
> On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:41:12 +0100, Invisible wrote:
>
>> And so, yet again, I find myself wanting to seriously give somebody a
>> piece of my mind.
>>
>> The trouble is, I know it won't do any good.
>>
>> But I just feel so *angry*! I want to make these people see just how
>> wrong they are.
>>
>> But I *still* know it's no good.
>>
>> But I'm *still* really angry... What's a guy to do?
>
> I know the feeling.  Been in *exactly* that position for the last couple
> of weeks.
>
> As you're driving home, have a good yell in the car.  I find that helps.

      Turn the music up too. Loud.

         ~Steve~

> Jim

Post a reply to this message

>> I know the feeling.  Been in *exactly* that position for the last couple
>> of weeks.
>>
>> As you're driving home, have a good yell in the car.  I find that helps.
>
>       Turn the music up too. Loud.

True story: I no longer listen to The Prodigy while driving. This has
decreased the number of speeding tickets by a significant percentage...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

> True story: I no longer listen to The Prodigy while driving. This has
> decreased the number of speeding tickets by a significant percentage...

I've given up Pink Floyd and Gary Moore while driving - never since
missed the green light...

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
    http://www.zbxt.net

Post a reply to this message

> I've given up Pink Floyd and Gary Moore while driving - never since
> missed the green light...

Uh, yeah... listening to One Of These Days while driving... not
sensible. ;-)

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 23:47:23 +0100, St. wrote:

> "Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 02 Sep 2008 14:41:12 +0100, Invisible wrote:
>>
>>> And so, yet again, I find myself wanting to seriously give somebody a
>>> piece of my mind.
>>>
>>> The trouble is, I know it won't do any good.
>>>
>>> But I just feel so *angry*! I want to make these people see just how
>>> wrong they are.
>>>
>>> But I *still* know it's no good.
>>>
>>> But I'm *still* really angry... What's a guy to do?
>>
>> I know the feeling.  Been in *exactly* that position for the last
>> couple of weeks.
>>
>> As you're driving home, have a good yell in the car.  I find that
>> helps.
>
>       Turn the music up too. Loud.

Listening to murder mysteries helps, too. :-)

(CBS Radio Mystery Theater here....)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

"Eero Ahonen" <aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid> wrote in message
> Invisible wrote:
>>
>> True story: I no longer listen to The Prodigy while driving. This has
>> decreased the number of speeding tickets by a significant percentage...
>>

> I've given up Pink Floyd and Gary Moore while driving - never since missed
> the green light...

    Just play Comfortably Numb loud and you'll never move... ;)

     There's a ticket, right there... :)

      ~Steve~

> --
> Eero "Aero" Ahonen
>    http://www.zbxt.net
>       aer### [at] removethiszbxtnetinvalid

Post a reply to this message

>> I've given up Pink Floyd and Gary Moore while driving - never since missed
>> the green light...
>
>     Just play Comfortably Numb loud and you'll never move... ;)
>
>      There's a ticket, right there... :)

Gah. *shivers*

Now I get to have the image of Bob Geldof with slit wrists floating in a
swimming pool full of his own blood. Just as I go to bed. Thank you *so
much* for that. :-S

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

>>> I've given up Pink Floyd and Gary Moore while driving - never since
>>> missed the green light...
>>
>>     Just play Comfortably Numb loud and you'll never move... ;)
>>
>>      There's a ticket, right there... :)
>
> Gah. *shivers*
>
> Now I get to have the image of Bob Geldof with slit wrists floating in a
> swimming pool full of his own blood. Just as I go to bed. Thank you *so
> much* for that. :-S

     Glad to have helped. Sweet Dreams... ;)

         ~Steve~