POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
11 Oct 2024 19:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Illinois University Student Attack (Message 198 to 207 of 297)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
Date: 19 Feb 2008 09:32:02
Message: <47bae862$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> BTW Did you hear about the Radio Operators daughter?
> She only didit cause her Da Da didit.

Some monks were having financial troubles, so they set up a flower shop
in town.  They did so well that the flower shop across the street
started having their own problems.  Despite much pleading, the monks
refused to close shop.  Eventually, the other flower shop hired Hugh
O'Malley, the roughest, toughest punk in town.  He went to the monks'
shop and beat them soundly.  Admitting defeat, they packed up and
returned to the monastery, thus proving...

Only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

--
Tim Cook
http://empyrean.digitalartsuk.com