POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Northern Illinois University Student Attack Server Time
12 Oct 2024 01:15:26 EDT (-0400)
  Northern Illinois University Student Attack (Message 168 to 177 of 297)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: Northern Illinois University Student Attack
Date: 18 Feb 2008 22:32:29
Message: <47ba4dcd$1@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:29:40 +0000, Stephen wrote:

> On 18 Feb 2008 13:38:02 -0500, Jim Henderson <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote:
>
>>Well, I don't know how long it took for the stories about Jack the
>>Ripper to spread - do you?
>
> Fast in London, I believe

Probably.  But how long until they knew in Sydney, Australia, or in the
colonies?

>>Keep also in mind that JtR's targets were in a large city - more rural
>>areas would have had much less coverage.  If Laura Ingals Wilder had
>>shot up her schoolyard, we might well not have heard of it, partly
>>because it was a rural area, and partly because small towns tended to
>>not talk about serious things like this happening with outsiders.
>
> Lizzie Borden with an Axe gave her father forty whacks …

Yep...

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 18 Feb 2008 23:43:15
Message: <47ba5e63@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message

> "He was taking medication, had stopped and he become somewhat erratic in
the
> last two weeks,'' said Grady.

He stopped taking his medication and became erratic. How absolutely
unexpected </sarcasm>

> There should be a 4th pathology you wont see here.
> Fluoride Chloride Sulfide Bromide Interaction:

For those of us who don't have a PhD in Phamacy (as you apparently do have),
would you like to link a respected and verifyable source that explains this?

Sorry, I know, shouldn't feed the troll...

Post a reply to this message